GE Artistry Series

I will say it again much like i have on many other threads…

I love when people confusion opinion with fact, many of the statements about the design, quality and a variity of other things in the arugment statements are no more then a designers opion. And when people provide a different opinion people become defensive and continue to argue their point…

I like the Astechic of the design, I think for the price point back in the day when i fist started out i would buy this. I do like some of the charateristics that tie in with my beer fridge (1957 westing house) An erea that i was not born in but am nostoligic for.

one of our professors in school taught us how to present designs and opinions, with those opinions being factutal beased not personal prefrence. And the facts supported with a varity of things non of them could be subjective. As design is very subjective as we have seen with this thread… Some say the design is a boil on society and a belmish to the term "good design"while other have some positive things to say, Many of the positive things come from established designers with a succesful track record whom i proffessional respect.

I also like to see the divergance of two views as it comes to design. The Holistic (ivory tower) view point vs the Pratical (nessecary reality)

My ramble for theday…