Who is the quotable Robin Mathew?

Here goes the story of the so-called quote…

Pithy, as it may seem, but as a design graduate, I had studied few definitions of design. So I decided to conclude the final project with a summary of my understanding of design. Wherein I had stated my understanding, as “Design is where science and art break even”. (Though there was a longer write-up to support the quote, which explained the use of words in detail).
Later for some purpose I had posted some of my work online along with the quote, few years later when a friend saw this online and checked with me, is where it came to me as the biggest surprise. I was more than humbled to see the quote figure in the list of most inspiring quotes on design, as with all probable sincerity, I had zero intentions of writing a “quotable - quote”.

Even now, I absolutely second the thought that People who get quoted are generally eminent figures with a significant resume and media footprint.
But I guess in this case, people related to the content, rather than the individual who wrote it. As for me I am happy that people relate to the quote.

“Use what talents you possess. The woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang the best.”
– Henry Van Dyke

Best regards
Robin Mathew.
Design Entrepreneur from India.