Adidas Next Step

Welcome Eddie. Thank you for contributing to this project. Honestly, I do not know what I’m doing. At first, I thought this thing to be designer of shoes was a simple thing, and that anyone with basic skills could work as a freelancer. But I’ve noticed that it is very difficult and requires a lot of knowledge, experience and discipline. But that did not stop me, to express concepts inspiration that I think could be attractive in fashion and shoe industry. At first, I wanted to find an organic alternative for this adidas brand, which is highlighting in their products, and find a conclusion for the brand to evolve into the concepts of nature and the arts. But I was absorbed and lost myself in my own traps of ideas. And this project has no direction, it’s just a very personal inspirations. And, as motivated by some friends that I have gotten on Coroflot. For example, I have a mexican follower, and is an honor for me. A professional as him like my work, is a person who has obtained an internship in Germany, for Adidas. These are small things that motivated me to inspire more designers.

I think we should have fun with the things we do, but seriously fun. I am happy doing things freely, I get my dose of endorphins. In the real world, very few people can afford to do the things they really think. But doing a good render of a product, is the closest I can get to be that. It is likely that this draft Daredevil is the last project, and perhaps a couple of inspirations for Jordan Brand. But I will enjoy making them and straining to the fullest. I thought about making a final design, a hybrid that contains all the attributes of the designs I’ve done. A Frankenstein. It would be a crazy thing. The collection of designs are already on Coroflot. Thank you.