Adidas Next Step

After experimenting with 3D modeling using Rhinoceros, causing a disaster, I’ve accomplished a design. The concept Air Ducts that last year I developed in theory, will help me to create a marketing concept where a brand sponsors a movie. It is common for automobile brands including ads in a more fused manner with a project outside of the product, in this case a movie. If I were asked to merge a shoe with a character or film concepts, I wish the marketing concept have consistency. So give me the freedom to propose ideas for the realization of the script so that there is a fusion of the product concept and the ideas of the movie. I will develop very personal ideas, about the concept of Daredevil of Marvel, and my vision for this character. I have heard that is underway conducting a new film of this franchise, and I think it will be a good exercise in creativity. I will start to make a story board of scenes that describe a new direction for Daredevil, something like a trailer, but widespread. And of course, working on the concept for this project Air Ducts.