Show your designs!

This is a bench I have completed for my front entrance. Plywood,Walnut veneer, Black Leatherette

Here is a three week project I just finished.

Made a bed frame. We are upgrading to king.

(I am embarrassed to follow that chair. It’s awesome.)

One more pic

Nice stuff guys!

Chair I just finished up for a project

I’m definitely not much of a furniture designer (even though I do love it), but during my A levels I designed and built this pool table in around 6 weeks using the school workshop whilst studying. I was 17-18 at the time and unfortunately these are the only decent photos I’ve got, it now sits under a tarp in the back of my garage :neutral_face: . Its solid English oak and chromed steel.

Apologies if these are posted too large or anything, tis only my first post here :slight_smile: .
Theres a few more pictures of it and stuff Pool & Dining Table by Luke Anthony Firth at Coroflot.com

Very nice!

Love all of the great furniture on here. This is a stool I created a while ago out of palate wood and inner tubes.
I made dozens of the small cuts in the wood, this allowed it is able to bend and rest on itself and was surprisingly strong (not invincible) bending in one direction but very easy to snap in the other. Because of this you could lie it down flat or slouch it over and use it as a stool or coffee table.

Although yes it broke in the end I think with a bit of experimenting with better woods and not knotted palate wood I could get it to be much stronger.

Few more pics http://hamishdudley.com/gallery/palletable-curve

Thanks for sharing all of your work guys, it’s very inspiring.

I’ve never shared any of my work before, but I figured that this would be as good a place as any. This is a sort of “modular credenza” that I designed and built. It’s made of 3/4" ApplePly veneered in Cherry. Sorry for the fuzziness of the photo that displays the interior, it’s the best I have.

Let me know what you think!

has a nice mid-century vibe to it. Nice work.

http://www.contractdesign.com/competitions/bon/Best-of-NeoCon-Winners-2015-35618.htm#125

our design just got awarded at neocon :slight_smile:

Chair project collaboration with another internal designer for our sister company Artcobell won a Good Design Award 2015.

Contemporary Grandfather clock!

Here’s my latest. Very simple design inspired by the asterisk on my computer keyboard.

http://www.workspace.com.au/products/asterisk-table/

Love that table Azrehan. A nice, minimal design and a good use of inspiration :slight_smile:
I’d go for some blue powder coated legs!

Nice, I dig it.

Never posted before but here is a line I’ve been working on. Each piece is based around reusing the same shell and legs. Critiques are welcome.
-Aaron

Love this!

Is that a photo or a render at the bottom?

Edited: A few questions.

1. What technique would be used for the seat base? Moulded ply or solid joined timber?

2. How stable do you think the frame will be to hold someone’s weight? Looks like a 2 seater, so you’d want it to hold 200kg minimum. Might need a cross rail on the frame.

This is an idea I rendered out years ago. It is a sofa for mid-sized apartments / lofts. I aimed to have it visually flow with the space rather than obstruct it and offer different ways of seating for adults and children. I would love to hear your feedback!