My ID portfólio

I agree with the comments of sketchroll. Somethings I would like to point out:

• There is a lot of white space, the only thing I see is the mask and the navigation menu. (I work with 1680 x 1050 and 1920 x 1080 resolutions)
  • I notice you use many different fonts. For example on the homepage I see 4 different font types (AN, menu, text and footer). I would try to make it more coherent and use more of the same fonts.
  • I like the way you show the progress of a project and the style seems coherent, but doesn’t match with the mask and navigation (the rest of the website actually).
  • I, personally, am not going to read the first black text that is showing at the beginning of a project. To me it is not really appealing and too much text to quickly scan through.

The main thing I want to point out is the style of your website isn’t really coherent and therefor not really appealing to me (personally). As a suggestion I would try to apply the same style and colour scheme of the progress and projects to your whole website.

Fun to read that you did the master program at TU Delft as I am a bachelor student at the TU Delft. I also would like to do my master somewhere else, but first need to finish my bachelor.