Unexpected places your designs have shown up

Watch: being worn randomly by my mechanic.

Shoes: all over, the best two were on the BART train in SF, saw 4 people in the same car wearing shoes I designed. Another guy waiting for the bus in Boston wearing Jordan’s I designed that had been discontinued for 4 years and they were squeaky clean, obviously the guy loved them. Also cool seeing shoes I worked on in video games… and of course on TV in NBA games… another cool one, I was moving into an apartment in Boston and our next door neighbor was wearing a pair of super rare Nikes I had designed that were only sold in Europe and Japan. They were well worn, I asked her were she got them… vacation in London 5 years before and still her favorite pair. The look on her face when I said I designed them… Also went to an art openning of a Japanese artist and his wife was wearing sneakers I had designed… shoes, too easy to spot…

Tea Kettle: On top of a garbage can, on my freaking street in SF. It was 10+ years old, so hopefully it served them well. It was just sitting ontop of the can as it expecting me to walk by. That was the saddest one.

I’ve only seen an Icon Jeep randomly on the street. Also on the street were I live. Was walking the dog in the AM and saw it cruise buy. Called up the owner of Icon and he said the guy had just moved to the neighborhood. That was cool.

Spotted a few kid’s toys I had designed at friends houses, that is kind of neat.

The best is seeing knockoffs of your stuff. Only a couple of things I have designed have made it to massive knockoff status. That is a special place! :wink: