What's your favorite design movie/documentary?

I second that. Although a bit strange and a straight xfactor for design approach it did give a good insight into Starck, more further than I have seen before. It’s also a good watch for people just getting into design, it gives a good overall view of the design process and Starcks interpretation. One of the “contestants”, had graduated the year before from the university I went to. We had a lecture / event where the majority of the guys came up and gave their thoughts on the process and how it helped their career development etc. The general consensus was that after week 3 Starck lost interest, handed over most responsibility to his team and moved on to his next project. Which left them all a bit confused i think. But hey he’s Philippe Starck…he can do want he wants right?

Overall, they all said that even though it didn’t propel them into a career with Starck, Ilsa, the winner of the show completed her 6 month period with Starck and left. They felt it was a invaluable experience, from which they have all used as a spring board…As we all would I imagine.