Adidas Next Step

Did you draw those comics? A lot more interesting than the shoe renders!

R

Yes, I do what I can. Thank you.

These read really well Victor, I am impressed at your abilty to create the story with drama. Like Jason Bourne with boost!

Thanks, yes, Jason Bourne is appropriate. Also CSI, I’d like Las Vegas, but I think Miami or NY fits better. Thank you again.

Last pages of the story board and the end of the product launch.

The next challenge is (following the inertia of comics) to design a shoe for a character in comics. Perhaps also the complete costume. With the adidas brand.

After experimenting with 3D modeling using Rhinoceros, causing a disaster, I’ve accomplished a design. The concept Air Ducts that last year I developed in theory, will help me to create a marketing concept where a brand sponsors a movie. It is common for automobile brands including ads in a more fused manner with a project outside of the product, in this case a movie. If I were asked to merge a shoe with a character or film concepts, I wish the marketing concept have consistency. So give me the freedom to propose ideas for the realization of the script so that there is a fusion of the product concept and the ideas of the movie. I will develop very personal ideas, about the concept of Daredevil of Marvel, and my vision for this character. I have heard that is underway conducting a new film of this franchise, and I think it will be a good exercise in creativity. I will start to make a story board of scenes that describe a new direction for Daredevil, something like a trailer, but widespread. And of course, working on the concept for this project Air Ducts.

Now having defined the concept of the shoe, the next step is to link the concept to ideas in a script. The challenge is to design the shoe or boot of the Daredevil character, and perhaps also the costumes, and represent the ideas on a storyboard.

Add me onto the list of entertained bystanders. I know nothing of footwear design, but am enjoying all the renders and energy into the project. Will all of this exploration culminate in a final design or collection or something?

Welcome Eddie. Thank you for contributing to this project. Honestly, I do not know what I’m doing. At first, I thought this thing to be designer of shoes was a simple thing, and that anyone with basic skills could work as a freelancer. But I’ve noticed that it is very difficult and requires a lot of knowledge, experience and discipline. But that did not stop me, to express concepts inspiration that I think could be attractive in fashion and shoe industry. At first, I wanted to find an organic alternative for this adidas brand, which is highlighting in their products, and find a conclusion for the brand to evolve into the concepts of nature and the arts. But I was absorbed and lost myself in my own traps of ideas. And this project has no direction, it’s just a very personal inspirations. And, as motivated by some friends that I have gotten on Coroflot. For example, I have a mexican follower, and is an honor for me. A professional as him like my work, is a person who has obtained an internship in Germany, for Adidas. These are small things that motivated me to inspire more designers.

I think we should have fun with the things we do, but seriously fun. I am happy doing things freely, I get my dose of endorphins. In the real world, very few people can afford to do the things they really think. But doing a good render of a product, is the closest I can get to be that. It is likely that this draft Daredevil is the last project, and perhaps a couple of inspirations for Jordan Brand. But I will enjoy making them and straining to the fullest. I thought about making a final design, a hybrid that contains all the attributes of the designs I’ve done. A Frankenstein. It would be a crazy thing. The collection of designs are already on Coroflot. Thank you.