Appropriate number of functional concepts?

I just couldn’t stand control freak lecturers who wanted you to follow their patterns of things needed to be done etc, or a school curriculum that is designed in such a fashion where fine details such as “how and how a schedule should look like”, " how and how you should full fill 80 ideas & 20 concepts etc " at THE FINAL PROJECT stage. I mean we’re creative people right ? We sort of like to do things differently, anyhow we should be thinking out of the box of solving matters not a restricted normal way of doing projects. Doesn’t mean you squeeze your brain cells just to full fill the 80 ideas can contribute to a better ideas right ? (It really depends though) > :exclamation: >

Michael I think you are taking this a bit too literally.

You were only “required” to provide one functional concept; you produced twenty. Time to get down to the nitty-gritty, select three that interest you the most (since there isn’t a client), flesh out the details, break it down to a singe concept and move toward completing the task. As in COMPLETE; documentation, calcs if needed, no loose ends, or “I was going to(s) …” This is your senior thesis, it had better show your understanding and command of your craft. Keep in mind the old adage; The last 10% of the project take 90% on the time. If you’re not done when the buzzer goes off … you failed.