From POP design to owning a shop...

you rang…

Business is ticking over nicely. Not super crazy right now but I am told this time of year is always slow for everyone in this industry. Still, it plays on my designers paranoia no matter how much people tell me things will pick up when it gets warmer. It doesn’t help we have very limited seating so I can understand why people wouldn’t want to eat a bacon sandwich in -20c weather.

The food truck thing has kind of taken off in Toronto somewhat but they are limited up here because of the regulations the City of Toronto has about not parking on city streets in the downtown core. Several trucks have come and gone over the last few months and from what I understand it’s a tricky business. We looked at it when we first started but I felt (soon followed by my business partner) that it’s more of an owner operated business where as we’re pretty much hands off and just concentrate on growing our brand.

Bourbon and Bacon night coming up soon :slight_smile: Talking to a bar down the street about it, should be a fun night

Sorry I didn’t post any more of the design work… juggling 2 jobs, wife, kids and still trying to have something of a social life
I’ll try and do it when have some more time

Cheers guys
Richard