Sketch-Fu: Men's Footwear

Nike Speedster (Stability)
This is initial rendering. I welcome any suggestion & comments. (correct me on material part)

“Nike Speedster (Stability)
This is initial rendering. I welcome any suggestion & comments. (correct me on material part)”

I really like the sole as seen in side view, and the point coming down right in the middle of the sole. Good job.

Thanks victordcantu.
On second thought, I hope that I am not hitting on the sole purpose of that shoe. (Stability)

Here are some more Safari XC spike doodles, pretty loose and quick exercise.
Trying some new methods… pen sketches that I photographed with my iPad, then used sketchbook pro on my iPad to add some color and shading.

Thats pretty cool, Phil.

It’s funny that sometimes the most lo-fi, quick techniques result in some of the most interesting stuff…I guess you aren’t thinking about the picture…just the design.

Thanks for sharing that way of working!

D.

Hi everybody !
It’s my first post on core77 ! I’m french, so my languague level is limited !

If somebody wants to give me advices on my work… Thanks all !
For this one, it’s a photoshop render :wink:

Thanks David. Yeah, I like that method because it’s really quick, especially with my iPad. The iPad camera is pretty clear and works well for taking quick snapshots of sketches and doodles, and cuts out the scanning process. Very quick and easy!

Welcome oxyzen. It looks like you have a good understanding of rendering. I would recommend refining some of the functional elements of your shoe, and adding some details like stitching always helps too. Nice start.

Sketchbook pro.
#Tieyourlacesinfront.

Sick sketch plinus, very nice.
Found this old pen sketch I did a few years back… Exploration of a new Zoom Jasari concept. I thought it still showed some potential, so I resurrected it today with some sketchbook pro.

Thanks ppadilla for your comments :wink:
It’s a hyperfuse technology, so there is no stitch ahah ! I’m joking :wink:
Thanks for your advices !

I don’t know if I got the level to comments other creations of other peoples, but for your Zoom Jasari concept, like the shape and the idea to work on a running shoe. What a pitty we haven’t got a more realistic render ! :wink:

Hello.

All the posting has kept me rolling on my project. Thanks for the inspiration.

I’ll be back with more detail shots for later!

Thanks!

David.

First digital shoe sketch… about 15 min.

Just got my home studio all set up with a new desk and storage… so nice to have a proper space to throw down a quick sketch! First doodle: Prestez, kind of a mashup between a Nike Presto and a Cortez… with some Huarache thrown in. I couldn’t help it… :wink:

Clean sketch Michael! Really nice mix of elements and features from each of those shoes, fun exercise.
Here’s another sketchbook pro Jasari exploration. Experimenting with a blucher tongue construction for a smooth fit across the top of the foot and a clean, fast toe-down view while the athlete is wearing the product. Enjoy!

Hey guys, heres something i’ve been working on this semester. Let me know what you think

-Cheers

Girly walker sketch coloured with an intuos.
intuos%20sketch.jpg

Nice sketch wallflower.
Quick track spike sketch on my iPad today…
image.jpg

Cheers trackspike dude!

Liking that one Phil!

Nice Phil…getting hard to tell an iPad sketch from a “real” sketch these days… What app/stylus do you use?

R