"Style does not fit" rejection

I don’t have any experience hiring designers so I don’t have a good perspective on the wording of the rejection, but I do have a few thoughts on your portfolio. Firstly, I don’t know if it’s because of google docs or if it was your save settings, but you need to have better quality images. Portfolios are a visual medium, so it needs to be visually stunning. It looks like you lost a lot of colors on your images, degrading them to a level that is not worth whatever file size savings you had. Secondly, you need to give the projects context, even if it is just a sample portfolio. Those first three projects might be decent, but I have no idea if you were successful in solving the problem you were given. Were you supposed to be designing a watch for the Ferrari brand, or did you just decide to make a watch match a car on a whim? That shoebox looks like it had some thought, but I don’t know what the benefits are or why that shoebox needs to exist in the first place. Show some of the thought and intention behind these projects and you may have more success.

Also, if this is the teaser you’re sending out I’d ditch the last two pages. Especially when showing samples, it’s better to show just a few strong projects than try to go for quantity and include weaker work.