2012 Win8 Sketching Tablets

I’ve been on a similar path trying to break out our activities via different machines - I’m testing out a workflow layout with an Asus 23" all-in-one that we spec’d heavy w/ an Nvidia GPU for CAD, graphics and general Win 8 admin stuff and I’ve got one of our Toshiba Tecras remaining in place for sketching-only, connected to the Asus desktop to share an external HDD, documents & sketches within our network. The Toshiba can go a short distance around the studio but not for long and not easily and it’s definitely no longer a take-it-to-Starbucks-to-sketch-out-that-idea machine so I’m excited to hear your review on the Ativ Pro. Specifically your opinion of its size for sketching and its responsiveness (I’m guessing if you don’t experience a lag while sketching and you find a place to put the stylus, it’ll be golden - and it would make a very nice mobile field research machine as well). Interestingly, the Asus 23" is a touchscreen and came with a lite version of Sketchbook Pro - since its screen is capacitive I’ll have to try the iPad styli and see if they work with any level of detail - but we’ll plan to keep sketching on the Toshiba with it’s awesome Wacom until you provide your praise for the Ativ!