Doodling

@sketchroll - now that sketch brought a smile at my end. Fun doodle.

Here is my contribution for the day.

Contributing one more from my side.

Threw this one out at the office today. Only day of the week without lectures. Feels great to take some time out for self and free one’s mind with a random sketch. Found this blue paper lying around on my table. Took 2 gray markers, a bic and a red pencil. Oops almost forgot. A white pencil too.

I love these scribbled wheels, brilliant!

goofing around

viperoshanali - love your work! i was inspired by your purple haze effect on some of your sketches and decided to try my hand at it.

Those are tight man!

This is for a project I am doing in class

@ Alexb92: I have also been using Viper’s “PS rendering on a photo of a sketch” technique and it is really fun. Nice use of it (and I do love those felt-tip Papermates as well)!

20130215_150347.jpg

@sketchroll: Interesting concept and execution, cool stuff

@sketchroll: neat idea!

Some curve and perspective practice. Although the gold sharpie is a little glarey, it barely bleeds to the other side with is kinda neat.

Rain gear for biking

fun sketch!

thanks, it was!

Mushroom

Robbie_Roy : I can’t stop using these pens! ahh! love your sketches too! that gold sure does shine in the light.

Some transport styling ideas…

Sketching on Ilustrator at my end for a change. Brought it to PS and volume blocked it quickly. Bored :blush:

Blasting some fun PS colours over a Saturday afternoon daydreamy transport doodle.
mule.jpg

Some sketches about projectors

Doll