IF MONEY DIDN'T MATTER...

altruistic:

Yes on the residential architecture. I am annoyed that house construction is 98% custom built on site. The inordinate high cost and gross wastage is a crime. Unfortunately it seems that all attempts at mass produced personal home construction are either ignored or are failures. I think the current fad of shipping container repurposing is an interesting but comical half-assed implementation of a solution. Such a project will take big $$$ as centuries of tribal attitudes and construction professions will require redirection.

Packaged power. All consumer electronic devices are regulated by battery and display technology. I foresee a world where there is no packaged power, our devices have no batteries, as distributed power becomes ubiquitous. Your device wirelessly draws power from walls, tabletops, shirts, jackets, sidewalks, benches, etc. as the walls, tabletops, etc., are making the power. True power ubiquitousness. I will trademark that, PU™ or UP™.

Evil minded:

Sue Apple repeatedly and continuously for design egregiousness claiming ownership of everything starting with the Platonic solids. While I’m at it spending alesmes88’s $$$ I’d also sue Google repeatedly and continuously for frivolous patents, specifically I’d file a patent contention for all 180,000 patents they own.