Sketch-Fu: Men's Footwear

That is pretty hot!

I’ve recently got into Triathlon’s so thought I’d try to do something quickly on the Ipad focusing on this sport.

Very good design, I like the sketch, with a few strokes and fast. Excelent!!!

Trying to get used to sketching on my ipad… Pretty frustrating.
Hate my belkin pen, damn rubber tip is annoying. As well as disappointed SBP, feels lightyears from the desktop version.

Guess ill grind on in the bamboo-app. Best true sketch program ive found so far. All tips appreciated, both hardware and software.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360359232.170624.jpg

Sweet sketches Ppadilla!
Bngi try Procreate its super sweet!
Bngi i second what you are saying about Sketchbook Pro for the iPad. I was expecting more from Autodesk… I meen the original program is fantastic!
So anyway I bought an iPad today and i fell i love with the app Procreate. Amazing program.
Here is my first Procreate sketch on the iPad.

Thanks for the tip plinus! Feels responsive enough for plain sketching with nice render capabilities. Yay!
I think that sbp really lost its edge without the sweet elipse tool, now its just like all the others.

Nice sketch plinus. Fun.

I will have to check out procreate

I’ve been looking for some new boots. Everything feels way too “tough” for my personality.

Chuck Taylor Boots.

Thanks for looking.

D.

Very interesting approach/thought there, David…mixing shoe closure with Lace + Zip.
A beautiful website…love that Sam,Gogo & Trader.

@ ppadilla, I like the nice trim detailing on your sunday boot… (from shoe to boot transition)

I was trying with all star…(using few material brushes, made in SKpro)

Thumbnails madness.
Sketchbook pro.

Thanks for the comments everyone. A lot of great work up here. Really nice boots David, super clean.
My sketch for the day…

Nice to see you guys all back in the mic David, Plinus, Phil, and ADD. Great stuff!

Awesome page Plinus I really dig your style

Plinus - love your work man. i got inspired by you today and did this up real quick.

I love roshan hakkim’s style so I messed around with it a little (specifically that purple haze effect on his renders).

Nike Speedster (Stability)
This is initial rendering. I welcome any suggestion & comments. (correct me on material part)

“Nike Speedster (Stability)
This is initial rendering. I welcome any suggestion & comments. (correct me on material part)”

I really like the sole as seen in side view, and the point coming down right in the middle of the sole. Good job.

Thanks victordcantu.
On second thought, I hope that I am not hitting on the sole purpose of that shoe. (Stability)

Here are some more Safari XC spike doodles, pretty loose and quick exercise.
Trying some new methods… pen sketches that I photographed with my iPad, then used sketchbook pro on my iPad to add some color and shading.

Thats pretty cool, Phil.

It’s funny that sometimes the most lo-fi, quick techniques result in some of the most interesting stuff…I guess you aren’t thinking about the picture…just the design.

Thanks for sharing that way of working!

D.

Hi everybody !
It’s my first post on core77 ! I’m french, so my languague level is limited !

If somebody wants to give me advices on my work… Thanks all !
For this one, it’s a photoshop render :wink: