What cell phone do you own?

The new update to Zune (now called Xbox Music) is supposed to be pretty hot as well… I use a mac for my work laptop (including mac mail, calendar, and address book, though of course it is all coming from a windows based webmail), and I wonder if the contacts will sync.

Is it Office 365? If so, it will sync like magic…

I am stuck with iphone,3G and It has stuck to a small crack… :wink:

I bet it will sync your contacts too…

For me, I am going with an Android phone next - probably a Sony Mobile.

I bought a Nexus 7 recently, like it, and want to to give the 3rd big mobile ecosystem a try

Just switched to a Nokia 822 running Windows Phone 8.

Great UI & touch response. Absolutely love the live tiles, it really does save time by allowing me to see certain things update on the fly so that I don’t have to dig deeper opening those apps. Less function & detail control than Android (I think they tried to balance between the Apple iOS’ simplicity and Android’s level of customization). Great specs for processor and battery, excellent screen resolution and clarity. Fit and finish is what I expected from Nokia (very good). My Droid phones had terrible fit and finish in comparison.

My few frustrations include the immaturity of Windows Phone OS and their marketplace. A few apps that I had on Android aren’t yet on WP and some that are require complicated transition of data (luckily, only 4 or 5 apps out of 30 or so that I use are giving me that transition grief).

I chose a Nokia over an HTC or Samsung Windows Phone because of the turn-by-turn directions (Nokia provides their GPS database to the likes of Yahoo & others and it is free on their Windows Phones). It rivals the excellent turn-by-turn experience Google’s Android phones offer.

I got the iPhone 4. Part because I hated my android phone and it syncs up nicely with the rest of my set-up. After Windows 8 phones I’d be open to switch :stuck_out_tongue:

currently lusting after the Experia Z… it’s very nice in person

I got a Samsung Galaxy SIII for Christmas, after having an iPhone 3GS.

I bought it to get away from iTunes. The ability to plug into a PC and get a Windows Explorer screen and drag-and-drop files is worth it.
The larger increase in screen size over the iPhone, with only a smaller increase in overall size is good, but I don’t think I could go bigger and keep it in my pocket.
Screen is better resolution, but is much harder to see in sunlight than the iPhone.
Interface is pretty good, most things I’ve been able to work out or is virtually identical to iPhone. Except for the music player, depending on how you open it, will turn off if you open up anything else.

The LTE speeds are unbelivable.

Picked up a 4s for 50 bucks at best buy. Really love it so far, and the 3G speed does well enough for me. I’m on wifi 95% of my day so that’s why I opted for the last years model. I’ll let the early adopters pay the premium. Like suckers that buy new cars instead of used.

Had this for 8 months. Love Windows Phone and the Lumia 800/900 language. Hope they stick with it instead of just change for change’s sake. My favorite part is the top and bottom. Only regret is size (want it smaller) and no wrapping glass.
lumia_900_bottom-4f7b43b-intro.jpg
700-nokia-lumia-900-for-att-cyan.jpg

I wanted the 920 but only AT&T gets it and we’re Verizon - so the 822 is their top model. Now that I’ve played with both, you might like the 822’s more rounded profile (reduces the size relative to the 920 more than I would have thought).

Nokia 2610, not bulls***ing you, cost me $15. Battery lasts for days and fits in my front pocket.

That 2610 still looks good. When did it first come out?

@Generate - I’m a huge fan of the extrusion form factor, so while the 822 is nice it still feels more generic to me. What I really want is a brand new Lumia 800, same size, wrapping glass, denser screen resolution.

I do love the extruded look of the 920 but only from a hold-it-and-look-at-it standpoint. In my pocket and against my face I like the softer, if more generic, form factor. Nothing seems to beat the narrow, flattened bar of soap look & feel.

On my second Nexus 4 (first one got jacked) and it’s been the best phone i’ve ever used. So happy with it.

That’s my only gripe with the iPhone 4S, it really hurts to hold it against my ear to talk on the thing (I know, I actually use it as a phone… Weird.)

It was a real shame that the new Lumia’s don’t have the level of curved glass as the Lumia 800… it really sets it apart from the sea of flat glass phones

Then this will give you a boner, I just read there will also be an Xperia Z tablet following the same design language and features. And only 6.9 mm thick (iPad 4th gen. is 9.7!)

I think I’ve just found my next cellphone.

Still have my Lumia 900, still loving it.
I’m getting this soon.
You can’t get much bolder than a huge black camera and a matte white phone.
Go big or go home!

Photo by tarng from these boards, I believe?