Doodling

I like how loose that one is!

20130129_172706.jpg

it’s been ages since i picked up my modbook but that might also be why sketchbook finally ‘clicked’ for me. still took me about three hours but i’m happy with it. :slight_smile:

end of day quickie… so to speak

Sketchroll what are your mediums there? White pen or pencil what kind?

I’m going to guess it’s a pen drawing with inverted colours.

@Dov144
I’m using a Hi-Tec 0.5 black pen and a Cachet Earthbound Hardbound sketchbook, I then inverted the colors like rsuzuki guessed.

Dragon dog

Exploded view of a pad haven’t added any call out yet, is it working?

The drawing is good. Maybe use color so show the different materials. At first glance they all look near the same thing.

Nice! What kind of pad is it? Depending on the two layers inside, they might have a pattern on the side (like plywood) that would help better indicated it:

Also it looks like the object is glowing because the shadow fades as it hits the object border, would be more convincing if it didn’t fade.

Thanks for the feedback guys! The pad has two inner layers the first one being EPAM (Electro active Polymers) and the second one behind that is a dielectric pad to transfer current into commands for the EPAM to follow. This is apart of a remote massage product I had done for school.

Edit- Added a foam and metal texture to the sides of respective pads in middle.

Getting into a 5 week women’s perfume project, playing around with some things.

@AndreC, fun shape it reminds me of a fruit.

I continued sketching watches and tried to add a bit more detail to the watches.

you are making me want to draw watches, nice style.

Quick 5 min. reset-the-mind-doodle

Gotta have those palette cleansing sketches! Sometimes they get the cobwebs out! :wink:

@sketchroll - now that sketch brought a smile at my end. Fun doodle.

Here is my contribution for the day.