Adidas Next Step

Something inspired by the leaf springs of cars.
A beautiful piece of machinery adapted to the sole of a shoe.

No ideas for advertising.

Interestingly, the use of photography focus effects (fisheye) to distort an angle that is required to highlight. I have used very subtly.

Initially I had planned to do a design for users with a considerable body weight and reflect on the image of the product. Not achieved that intention. Maybe I should include a platform sole, or a greater visual weight of the sole. I have to make a second proposal.

Hi Victor. I really have no professional input for you as I know nothing about the shoe industry. I’m not even a customer because the only sport shoes I own are for cycling. But I do enjoy looking at your thread when you post something new.

Keep it up.

Hey iab, now we are two, me too, I know almost nothing about the industry, but here I am sharing rare things.

I’m glad you like my project. Thank you for your support. Here I’ll walk.

The next challenge is to propose a concept image for the “Boost” which adidas will launch on my birthday, in Latin America.

I really like the concept, why no one had thought of something like that? Visually.

I see it as a cluster of bubbles that are compressed, somewhat like styrofoam. It’s very cool, but even more for running shoes. I want to do something for basketball. With the same concept in the sole, but I realize that does not look very elegant in basketball shoes. I only applied the concept in the heel, but I reflected the concept (as I see it) in the upper, I drew semicircular shapes interconnected whit lines in 3d, to realize an idea into a product. The idea is suggested that the shapes in the uppers (bubbles) interact, transfer their energy to each other.

Today I saw XX8 Jordan shoes, this model in red, similar to muscle tissue, I remember adidas “In the flesh”. I really like the night vision model.

I’m looking for an image consistent with the proposal “boost” of adidas. I want something that is not exceeded in synthetic aesthetic components (on the uppers). Try to use more fabric, using leather. To keep in style adizero, but not reach a “Tech” style, as the current models of adidas.

Reflective.

this was pretty cool Energy Boost on Livestream