BlackBerry's new Creative Director is...

I examined BB a year ago for a business class. My conclusion was that they have no understanding of why customers buy cel phones. I would be disappointed about the Alicia Keys thing if I thought that the company had any clue about what it’s doing. Instead, it merely confirms my conclusion.

I think I’m going to start sending my CV around to big companies asking for a Creative Director position:

"Sir or Madam,

My name is Ray and I would like to apply for the position of Creative Director.

I’ve heard that your company has been interviewing pop stars for this position, but I believe my education and experience qualify me for the position. Yes, I can not sing, no one would pay me to shake my booty and I’m not used to taking large amounts of cocaine to endure 24 hour parties. However, I do have a bachelor’s degree in design and 10 years experience creating products that have had market success.

Please call me to arrange an interview at 555.392.9878."

Last, Lady Gaga has experience in precision optics? I really need to set my sights higher when looking for jobs. Here is a person who barely suceeded in getting a high school degree, went to art school for a year and then seemed very busy touring and recording music. Somehow she managed to become a precision optics expert at the same time. Wow…that’s some wide and diverse hobbies she has…