Adidas Next Step

Victor, what program do you use for your rendering?

thanks

Hey Nordmade

Intuitive user of Corel Draw and Photoshop
Greetings.

The next exercise will be random, any inspiration, but inside the adizero line (Tech). Although I have already prepared a concept, perhaps, if the final result can be adapted to advertising, then do it in that way. I´ll do my best effort of time-quality-passion.

Thinking about the controversial patent of the red soles of Louboutin , think I can explore luxurious designs, shiny materials, patent leather, silk fabric on the upper, red sole. Designed for women, of course, within the adizero style.

Something inspired by the leaf springs of cars.
A beautiful piece of machinery adapted to the sole of a shoe.

No ideas for advertising.

Interestingly, the use of photography focus effects (fisheye) to distort an angle that is required to highlight. I have used very subtly.

Initially I had planned to do a design for users with a considerable body weight and reflect on the image of the product. Not achieved that intention. Maybe I should include a platform sole, or a greater visual weight of the sole. I have to make a second proposal.

Hi Victor. I really have no professional input for you as I know nothing about the shoe industry. I’m not even a customer because the only sport shoes I own are for cycling. But I do enjoy looking at your thread when you post something new.

Keep it up.

Hey iab, now we are two, me too, I know almost nothing about the industry, but here I am sharing rare things.

I’m glad you like my project. Thank you for your support. Here I’ll walk.

The next challenge is to propose a concept image for the “Boost” which adidas will launch on my birthday, in Latin America.

I really like the concept, why no one had thought of something like that? Visually.

I see it as a cluster of bubbles that are compressed, somewhat like styrofoam. It’s very cool, but even more for running shoes. I want to do something for basketball. With the same concept in the sole, but I realize that does not look very elegant in basketball shoes. I only applied the concept in the heel, but I reflected the concept (as I see it) in the upper, I drew semicircular shapes interconnected whit lines in 3d, to realize an idea into a product. The idea is suggested that the shapes in the uppers (bubbles) interact, transfer their energy to each other.

Today I saw XX8 Jordan shoes, this model in red, similar to muscle tissue, I remember adidas “In the flesh”. I really like the night vision model.

I’m looking for an image consistent with the proposal “boost” of adidas. I want something that is not exceeded in synthetic aesthetic components (on the uppers). Try to use more fabric, using leather. To keep in style adizero, but not reach a “Tech” style, as the current models of adidas.