Please critique my resume?

I definitely follow you there. I guess I was making an assumption that if my resume was in a stack of applicants for an interaction designer position that they would assume that I wanted the job of interaction designer… the definitions were my attempt at a novel way of showing what I would bring to that position, although now I can see how you guys are interpreting it. It may go back to my idea of what an Interaction Designer is being wrong by industry standards. You guys seem to be looking for pretty graphic layout, but I am only now in my first graphic design course since I’m coming from a different discipline. It’s easy to say that it means I’m not ready for an internship, but graphic layouts aren’t the job I want necessarily, and I really need the internship to figure out how design firms function in order to narrow down my thesis work.

This is definitely a struggle for me, and is playing on my insecurities about the educational path I’ve chosen - it has left me with a lot of holes in the areas that would make me stand out for an entry level position. I’m starting to worry that I’m going to have to entrepreneur my way into experience which I really don’t think would be productive. :confused:

I really do appreciate all the feedback from you guys though. I am making progress, it’s just slow.