Sketch-Fu: Men's Footwear

R’

You always seem to come off so harsh… Do you even know what real innovation is? Take for instance your SKORA shoe. Not much more than New Balance Minimus. Prove me wrong. They look cool but seen that bought that. I’ll post up something that I think is innovative in shoe wear later tonight after I complete manufacturing for today " maybe tomorrow" and you will most definitely find something wrong and have something negative to say if you bother to say anything. You remind me of why it’s hard to share work with people who don’t understand what you are doing so they respond with a seemingly authoritative point of view which is always negative and condescending.

ScoRo5 You ROCK! I loved your piece on “MODO” space suit exploration. As far as a visual tool for the aesthetics of the item this is truly inspirational and you even got the proportions of the shoe correct :wink:

As a viewer of this fantastic forum I would like to say welcome and I hope to see you continue to infiltrate the shoe design scene. Remember most of these guys consider themselves to be shoe engineers that need to tell a story that is totally irrelevant to what a shoe needs to do (function) which aligns them more with fashion design IMHO.

That’s right I said it!

flame away,
human