10 Things Every Designer Should do (at least once)...

Having done the kids thing, I disagree. People take having kids too lightly and watching the amount of dumbass parents around me (not excluding myself), I definitely do not encourage everyone to have them. I lean towards the side of thinking that parenting should require a license or something

Well, this is exactly why I didn’t write “have a kid”. Telling young guys to go and father kids would be rather
irrisponsible as building a family is a different and much more complicated job, than just “having” sprogs.

But building a deep and trustful relationship, that can cope witht the stress of having two little ones made me a
better worker for sure. It covered up resources that I didn’t know I still had, helped me to focus my energy better
and I sure hope it made me a more empathic and relaxed team player. And some of that does compliment my wife
and my boss more than myself, I might add.

This is what my number 11# is about and writing it was triggered by the general anti-kid behaviour of the German society.
The birth rate is falling constantly over here as employers and politicians are unable to fathom out why especially educated women do not give birthe anymore. Which I think Is a shame and a loss for all of us. (end of rant)

mo-i