Adidas Next Step

Should designers work with shapes (shoe lasts) strictly?
If you have a last shape this is ideal, but not necessary for just sketch work. As you move into a more finished design/rendering it can help a lot. If you are using a last, besure to allow for material thickness.
Or can also submit proposals for designs in the form of a certain style?
You can use a certain style if you like. It is good that you started with an existing shoe shape, but you will want to stylize your drawings a bit to make them visually more appealing. A lot of designers will tilt the heel forward and make the toe sleeker. Even the adizero sketch does this

Im not a huge fan of the adizero proportions, but here is your rendering adjusted to the sketch proportions…

Thanks Crewkid. This is the style of the designer who made the shoes adizero. Everyone draws their own way. I like the shoes adizero, because these are rare, these are not beautiful, but different, a different beauty. I will do an analysis of that.

I was thinking of an original way to present the views of the design. It’s fun with a cube template.

Although this shoe is inspired to:
military
marine
cops
Fire Department
And people who want to reflect their job in their sports activities, the threshold of the buyer can be extended by using contrasting colors, and white.

Victor, what program do you use for your rendering?

thanks

Hey Nordmade

Intuitive user of Corel Draw and Photoshop
Greetings.

The next exercise will be random, any inspiration, but inside the adizero line (Tech). Although I have already prepared a concept, perhaps, if the final result can be adapted to advertising, then do it in that way. I´ll do my best effort of time-quality-passion.

Thinking about the controversial patent of the red soles of Louboutin , think I can explore luxurious designs, shiny materials, patent leather, silk fabric on the upper, red sole. Designed for women, of course, within the adizero style.

Something inspired by the leaf springs of cars.
A beautiful piece of machinery adapted to the sole of a shoe.

No ideas for advertising.

Interestingly, the use of photography focus effects (fisheye) to distort an angle that is required to highlight. I have used very subtly.

Initially I had planned to do a design for users with a considerable body weight and reflect on the image of the product. Not achieved that intention. Maybe I should include a platform sole, or a greater visual weight of the sole. I have to make a second proposal.

Hi Victor. I really have no professional input for you as I know nothing about the shoe industry. I’m not even a customer because the only sport shoes I own are for cycling. But I do enjoy looking at your thread when you post something new.

Keep it up.