Newly released work (footwear and softgoods)

Yo, It’s really cool the industrial concept adapted into a casual shoe. I love the entrepreneurial spirit, and is a great achievement.

I want to do something similar in a basketball shoe. Adapting a shoe protection cap, just as industrial safety shoes. But, obviously, use a cap on the tip of the shoe, made ​​of a flexible material and comfortable, but consistent enough to give the appearance of a hard cap, and that will give the form of a safety shoe industry to a sneaker. Also use this cap to use as an element fused to the sole, and use this to use as an intermediary to apply an adjustment with the laces in the shoe. But all this must be applied in a shoe made ​​of certain materials (Adizero basketball).

I thought that it would be very cool adapt the cap below the upper, and that there is visually suggesting that this element is located below the same.

The fit of the shoe using the sole and support has made ​​before, now the problem is to adapt the concept to a shoe made ​​of certain materials.

We can manufacture a shoe like this?
Are there alternative materials outside the adizero line to manufacture a shoe like this?

The adizero uppers of the shoes have a synthetic film bonded to a synthetic mesh.

It is also an open question to the forum. If you want to answer these questions, we also can do it in my thread adizero, okay.

Thank you