Please critique my resume?

One more more pages usually is directly related to the amount of experience and the position level you are going for. At a glance, I think yours should be one page and think you can easily achieve that through better layout (your fonts are huge).

If it helps, heres mine:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2074253/rkuchinsky_CV_028.pdf (PDF)

In a quick review, no information you have is particularly irrelevant, but probably could be better punched up with more action verbs and cause/effect type writing and/or more descriptive copy (not really sure what the projects actually are).

ie. -

Generated a holistic view of the situation from materials used in manufacture, through consumer behaviors, to product post‐life TO ACHIVE A GREATER COST EFFICIENCY AND MANUFACTURABILITY.

Studied existing research in order to design a physical casing and user interface for a speech generation device to be used in local schools by children with disabilities

Designed, developed and prototyped a portable, low cost, high accessibility vocal teaching tool to help children with speech disability better communicate with family and peers.

R