What music?

right now i’m listening to the david essex track rock on’ : - YouTube

like a good portfolio, i’ve great respect for a well produced album - one that has a good mix of hard and soft elements, analog and digital especially when they are combined well together. i mostly like downtempo and techno ambient music

sketching and cad : tosca - no hassle, thievery corporation - mirror conspiracy, cafe del mar 7, cantoma - out of town, zero 7 - simple things, santana - supernatural

workshop gr!nd : queens of the stoneage - (self titled album),queens of the stoneage and r, sublime - (self titled album), the pixies - doolittle, faith no more - the real thing

chillaxin’ rock : nirvana - mtv unplugged in new york, crowded house - temple of low men, radiohead - the bends, r.e.m - out of time, coldplay - a rush of blood to the head

space out/ambient stuff : adam shaikh & tim floyd - drift, william orbit - strange cargo 3, bladerunner soundtrack, omnimotion - dream wide awake, marconi union - distance, kendall station - nebulae and gridlock

techno ambient : sounds from the ground - luminal, portishead - dummy, kid loco - a grand love story, global underground - exposures, global underground - afterhours 1 & 2, tricky - maxinquaye, massive attack - protection

techno ambient compilations : freezone 2, cafe del mar 5, nightmares on wax - latenighttales, mgmt - latenighttales, café mambo ibiza 09, zero 7 - another late night, thievery corporation - d.j. kicks, kruder & dorfmeister - d.j. kicks, erlend oye d.j. kicks, kid loco - another late night,

feel good songs i can’t stop listening to at the moment :

roscoe - midlake

washed out - eyes be closed