Reception furniture

Okay, so we have a new President/CEO

And he has asked that i provide some guidance on how we can update the look of our reception area. (former president didn’t really care about this)

As you can see by my pics, we are a little lacking…

Does anyone have companies or sources for furniture, reception desks and so forth that can forward, other then Herman Miller.

A few internships ago I was at a place that had a similar problem. Being an ID firm, they just had someone with a lull in their workload do a custom desk design. They hired some contractors to build it, but I can see a scenario where someone who’s good in the shop might do it as well.

Where are you located? If on the west coast you can try these few places albeit they mainly do furniture for architects but depending on the project they take one-offs

Www.Mashstudios.com
Www.Crackexp.com
Www.dtank.com

+1 on your location.

I sent you a private message.

Chevis, I just completed a similar task. My team was asked to look at the way we work, and we secured a good budget to rehab reception, conference rooms, exec offices, and workstations. The construction is nearly complete. I will post some pics in a few weeks when it is all done. I mainly went residential for most of the furniture, spending the bulk of the budget on remodeling the interior of the building itself. unfortunately I had to keep the existing cubicles in some spots, but I was able to go to an open floorplan for most workstations and get new furniture for those spots… also increased the size of the design studio from 2,000 sq ft to 3,000 sq ft :wink: