Should IF be Shamed to award a pirating work?

I’m just gonna go ahead and assume you are a massive troll with no life, but in the spirit of entertainment I present you the following retort.

You are curious. Why did IF award the other design? I’m not sure, why don’t you contact the judges and I dunno, ask them? We’ve provided you with our professional (not student) opinions and advice, FOR FREE.

You got me Dr.Phil, it’s true, I do it all just to wrack up my post count on Core77 by telling everyone here that their work is trash, I actually have a degree in debate, I don’t know anything about design. Are you in the bridge market by chance?

I’ll tell you a story about Jack McGory and now my story’s begun, I’ll tell you another about his brother, and now my story is done.

I thought I was until I read your posts, now I realize I have a lot of work to do in the confidence department.

Agreed, why waste time prototyping a weak concept when you can just persuade stupid investors, chah!

No, no it’s not, unless you are a robot, you aren’t a robot are you? If so then your concept is awesome and I have no idea about the whereabouts of Sarah Connor, and no you may not have my clothes, boots, or motorcycle.

This is where I disagree, this has become quite a bit of theater.

Nope, can you try to explain it differently? I don’t think we’re getting it.

For the record, I am unaware of the Beatles ever having a car…a yellow submarine maybe. But would that be public? I suppose if it was sighted in international waters, but then, it would be under water…good question.

So it is normal to be attacked? No, no it’s not, that’s the point, you came on here acting like a whiny arrogant douchebag, it has nothing to do with your concepts, your design talent, or your patent knowledge, you need to work on how you interact with others and solicit professional opinions or you will never find and hold a job nor will any of your ideas, deigns or inventions go to market if you treat investors as “stupid”. I’m glad you came here seeking professional help, but we are NOT the type of professionals that can actually help you.

Then why did you bother asking us?

Nobody cares anymore. Read that 1000 times.

Yes, but only if you agree to join my Advanced Western Online Forum Etiquette Class.