Portfolio & Website

Hey DK.

Your portfolio is missing a lot of key elements that will help you be considered for a junior position or an internship. It seems that none of the projects give a good direction as to why you did the project and how you came to your solution. To me, I would rather see a series of different pages that guide the story and not all on one singe page, this is too busy and I do not know where to start. Through the story telling of a series of pages show what the problem is, any research you have done, how many different concepts you generated including your rough sketches to your refined sketches/models and then your final product and how it is better than what is out there or how it fills the need.

A lot of places are going to want to see tons of sketching and a whole variation of ideas, this shows that you did not just develop the first concept you thought of.

As I am in the product field it seems to me that your portfolio is gear much more toward the product design world more-so than the transportation world. For what I have gathered, the transportation field is even more competitive and you really need to have a portfolio geared toward this.

Best of luck.