Should IF be Shamed to award a pirating work?

Perhaps you lack deductive logic.

You are correct, both of them suck ergonomically.

Agreed, but perhaps the developers of the TransluSense were better able to articulate their design process, technology, and product benefits while at the same time not coming off as whiny douchebags with a China superiority complex.

Clearly, you don’t care about our opinions, in terms of details on pirating, I think you guys have that market cornered, so, you tell us eh?

It won’t, read my comment about referring to ergonomics that suck

If your powers of persuasion are exemplified by your comments here and on your blog then I sincerely doubt it. But hey, we here will bear in mind that you think investors are stupid and if we see any of your work in the future we’ll advise potential investors of that fact.

I did the search and used deductive reasoning, you do the homework, it’s your project.

I assure you that they are.

Ergonomically they both suck, so that can’t be the difference. Since your deductive reason aptitude appears lacking I will connect the dots for you. The developers of Translusence did a better job articulating their design with process while avoiding being douchebags. You whipped up some slick renderings, did a top level Google search within your government’s limited internet access laws, and slapped it over to Yanko. So if there is a difference, then that would be it.

Thank you for that gripping assessment of the differences, all this time I thought my imaginary friends were people that I invented. Did you patent your design before going public with it? No? Then bad on you.

Agreed, patents very often built upon combining existing technologies in innovative ways. The point is that if you offer a very similar product then you have to distinguish its benefits in the marketplace. How is yours better? Why? Because you thought of it first?

How’d I do?