Adidas Next Step

Hey, it never hurts to experienced people, like you, come to the forums to share. I wish I knew your name, and to know samples of your work, and find inspiration, based on the hard work in the world of manufacturing.

I understand how overwhelming it is, deal with reality, to be responsible for many things, want to make a more durable product, with more quality. Manufacturer classical thought, begins with the fear of the new. That’s understandable, I have manufactured things that have nothing to do with shoes. And I know perfectly that such problems arise by something that is not feasible to manufacture. All this is understandable.

Someone said:

“They say it’s impossible, then let’s do it”

You have recognized that the design foamposite, born of something conceptual.

I’m confused, you say that the design is conceptual, to understand that it is not feasible to manufacture. But we have the example of foamposite, is a physical design, was built many years ago.

So I think, you’re referring to the conceptual, trying to assess whether the design can have a massive consumer. Is that it?

If so, it’s good to question that aspect. I make designs based on what I consider inspiring. It is acceptable if the design you like, or do not like. But I’m sure, in the barracks of the big shoe companies, right now, there are designers working on radical ideas about conceptualization and materials. That does not mean that all ideas are going out to made ​​in the workshops. That is an ongoing search for new things. If that were not so, no one would have made ​transparent shoes.

It’s okay to say “I do not like”. But that does not mean that things do not have value. You can say “that’s not right”, and you can also enrich your criticism suggesting things, more camaraderie, and everything will be okay in this forum.

What you think about that?

I’d like to ask a few things rather open questions for the forum, please do not go.