Should IF be Shamed to award a pirating work?

aha, so interesting to read your two replies.
To nxakt:
Of course I know many peoples were doing work on FTIR. Touch-screen is already popular all over the world now. But they are totally different technology. We can not think Apple pirated IBM because they all produce computers,right? Apple use its own technology. Almost all the designs were inspired by other thing.so what ? you mean that these designs were pirating ? Newton was inspired by an apple. The problem is that he was the first one that was inspired.
“Awards are different than patents” .it is true. but your opinion is still strange. And my question is why and how "it has been entered into a competition " since it is a pirating work? And why the original work was not entered into the same competition ? That is what I want to know.
About your last comment, it is interesting ,too. How do u know the world is not looking for transparent glass keyboards? just because you did not see?
About fundraising, I did not care. I know it depends on luck and different environments and also different inventors sometimes.

To Mr-914:
Your opinion is basically similar with nxakt. Can you tell me what tech the transparent keys used in 1980’s? I guess it should be an imagaination and was not supported by patent. Digtal camera was not even on the market at that time.It is meaningless to disscuss same product with different technologies. If you only focus on “Transparent” , there are already many “Transparent” products in the world,such as iMAC,and even “Transparent” keyboard----it is very easy to make a tranditional keyboard with Transparent plastic.-----Anything meaningful ? Is it innovative?
You can easily search a cell phone of LG with transparent keyboard in Google. I am not sure it is already produced or not. But it is obviously different technology.Therefore nobody thinks me pirating LG or LG pirating me.
“We don’t see them often because of the lack of tactile feedback” —Do you have any tactile feedback when you use IPHONE and Touch-screen ?