Should IF be Shamed to award a pirating work?

aha. Maybe. But the Admin may misunderstood me if that is true.You thought me as what you are. I can drive hits in Linkedin more easier than here and there seems not too many peoples here. It is meaningless to drive that poor hits. Any kind of links can be post in other kind of SNS , such as Linkedin and facebook, right?
Ok, I can post the article here( There is a link of IF in original article. Do you think me try to drive hits of IF ? ) :

I was surprised when I was told that a pirating work was awarded IF, which is a famous international design competition. However the original work was not awarded several years ago.

The original work “No key keyboard” was published in yankodesign first in 2008. It is easy to search in Google. It has been transferred by many websites and medias. I attended IF design competition considering the innovation of the work at that time but was not awarded. I continued to seeking investment in the next time and wanted to produce it by ourselves. Unfortunately no investor dare to invest to date.

However, a pirating work, TransluSense, was awarded IF 2012.

Links: http://exhibition.ifdesign.de/awards_computex_2012_e?pagemode=gallery&entrymode=categories&selcatslist=444,445,446,447,448,449,450&offset=32#GalleryMatrix

There is not difference of technology and innovation between the two works, though the ouglook is different. Could IF say that TransluSense was awarded just because of its outlook? (Read my another blog to know the technology: http://www.yisheren.net/home.php?mod=space&uid=8&do=blog&id=39)

Another different thing between us is that the author of TransluSense seems already get fund. And the amount of fund is similar with my requirment: $150000! I was even wondering whether the author was kidding me.Whatever, I don’t care and I already started another promising project.

However, I still congratulate the author on being awarded and succeeding in fund raising. I don’t think the author can succeed in business because he has no Intellectual Property and the keyboard is too high to type. I do not want to blame IF here,too. I just want that they are more professional and others need not distrust their judgment.

I expose this just want to show the fact to someone that western also pirates others and pirating exists all over the world. China is also innovative enough.