Adidas Next Step

Actually I do not care, and do not have time to attend the waffles. It’s easy to recognize a person who gives you advice, but behind it is the intention of publicly disparaging an effort. Those are things that are everywhere, and the forums are not exceptions. That man, I do not know his name. Without even addressing my humble question about traction soles, presented here, swearing that I’m something like a tonic salesman, for baldness. And say I’m a designer opportunistic. All that seems certain, if I was willing to take a place that is not for me. But it seems that the prejudices are more important than individual efforts. I seem normal, a situation like this, but in a forum of manga and anime. Many people have come to these forums for professional designers in essence, and go faster than their entry. Leave here scared. Because here predominant culture of anti camaraderie. That’s a normal thing, another thing that is not normal, is someone who ultimately did not feel uncomfortable. But that’s no problem for me. I’m used to that, and I have sufficient confidence in my personality. What it has become a problem, is that fruits are not generated from a seed of ideas. Those that say about the project, just want to see a technical failure to have the power to reject a proposal.

This, without wanting to understand, these are exercises for product image. Personally, I do not think it’s right that a product has more conceptual than technical support. But massive industry indicates that the concept is important and the outside of a product, otherwise, all shoes were white. Behind a bestseller, is the marketing, franchising celebrities, brainwashing, etc … And below is the product. I tried several successful products, I will not say which brand. But these shoes are very inefficient. There is a huge amount of shoes that have been poorly designed technically. And it was not my fault. In that I can contribute to improve the shoes of a technical way? No way. Today, I have no money, I have no money even to scan a sketch. Much less to experiment with prototypes.

There is a standard way to develop a product. The ideas, sketches, renderings, prototypes, after marketing management company. Finally, manufacturing, and the product in the store. All this, with a specific order. clichés and customs. All that, I do not intend to change that. Right now, I’m trying to explore concepts for a brand that has created its own identity, which has taken many years to position behind Nike. That has been very interesting to me, because it is not easy. Today, the adidas brand is identified at a distance, even without seeing the logo. They have created a fetish. Behind that did millions of dollars. Even the Adidas brand can develop more, but personally I think there is a barrier that lies from the adidas logo design. is rigidity. and this rigidity has moved to the external image of the shoes. Fortunately that has given them success. They bet on that and everything went well. But the years will pass, and you will get bored. The brand is going to stall? I do not know.

There are consumers who have not been addressed. Consumers who would like to use a shoe made of muscle tissue, as well as consumers who are currently using a diamond-inspired shoe, embroidered shoes as swetters etc …

Of all the ideas I have raised, perhaps, only one is feasible to develop. the important thing is to take good things from each design, and learn from that. The technical aspects? for now that does not bother me too much, because you know enough about it. And if you have not focused on the conceptualization of ideas that seem absurd, not to devote effort to the image of a product, then it means that you have to motivate these aspects also. For now I do, with my limited knowledge. Tomorrow, if I can have the opportunity to develop, will be another story.

Crewkid:
Professionalism is obtained practicing in business, and also manufacturing, even the person in charge of cleaning, can be a good designer, if he can learn to observe. Initially I said that, for now, now I can not work “in situ”, so I do not think there are real opportunities for me. Thank you

Yo: If adidas had followed the traditional form of a shoe, specifically the shape of the silhouette that describes the correct proportion of a shoe, the adizero line would not exist. Check the proportions of some models adizero, heel (about 90 degrees). and some other things distinctive. And thanks for the tips of the traction.