Adidas Next Step

Hello, nordmade, how are you?

Thank you for viewing this difficult exercise to find an alternative image to a successful concept, like the Adizero.

I accept all the criticism, I have no problem with that. And I’m happy with the advice that all users of this community has given me. The main objective of this exercise is to explore, find a starting point to see below, look for something more than a successful line, which the company has taken many years of work. And I want to do in a few days, is a great challenge.

Of course, the designs need more work. Plan, design, execute, make a shoe takes maybe months. And every design I’ve done, I have taken less than 24 hours. That includes: think I want to do, because it? marketing thinking, sketching, making renders, do advertising. A lot of work in a short time, and combine all that with other things to do, etc … That means it is a challenge of time and quality. Think fast and make quick decisions. If we look at it that way, we can identify a significant effort on my part. And if you see that I do not have a title or footwear design studies, you may have a different perspective of what I’m doing here. Another important part is that I made the effort, has inspired some good friends shoe designers.

“…The shoes above in my opinion need some work and as conceptual pieces are ok but to progress in the real world you will need to listen and become more grounded.”

I do not understand what you mean by a “conceptual design”. This design below is called “Foamposite” made ​​by Nike, and many years ago that. There are grounds for thinking that the design “In the Flesh” should not have any problems in their manufacture. Or I’m wrong.

Thanks for your comments