AC Adapter size

I had no idea that’s what they are called.

Powerplugs and wall sockets are one of those things that always surprises me when I travel. It’s something that seems so normal and right and constant, but everywhere they are different. It’s like if water was different in different places:

from AC power plugs and sockets - Wikipedia

Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Tonga, Argentina, Solomon Islands, Papua New Guinea and China

United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, Hong Kong, Cyprus and other countries. Compatible plugs standards are IS 401 and IS 411 (Ireland), MS 589 (Malaysia), SS 145 (Singapore), and SASO 2203 (Saudi Arabia).

One of the many Euro-plugs, Albania, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Chile, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Republic of Macedonia, the Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Portugal, Romania, Russia,[20] Serbia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, and Uruguay.

North America, Canada, the United States, and Mexico. It is also used in Central America, the Caribbean, northern South America (Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela and, as a legacy, part of Brazil), Japan, Taiwan, the Philippines and Saudi Arabia.

and so on…