Vehicles spotted in your neighborhood

Wow! VR has really come a long way. Now they only need to replicate the smell of hot oil and metal, too…

mo-i

mo-i: how do you replicate the thrill of having your Lambo’s doors refuse to open with you stuck in the car? hehe

Back to the Real . . . .
Parked outside the office; love the fresh-air intake in place of foglight, and neato side markers!

Hot. Dig the matte black hood.

Hot. Dig the matte black hood.

And the eyebolt on the right bumper mount hints that this little Giulia is used for something more than commuting.

I love Giulias !
The car that sparked my interest in cars when I was little older than my kids are now…

mo-i

this guy lives around the corner from my parents house in Ohio. There is a F40, F50, 288GTO, Enzo, 275 GTB, 410 Sport, 166 Barchetta or MM and a 166 inter, in there.
20130106_142559.jpg
I saw the 350 twice in Chicago, no idea if it is real, no vin under the windshield. It did sport a Shelby signature on the dash, not that is anything other then just cool.

Drooling over that F40. Top 10 car for myself, purely based on childhood desire.

288GTO?!? Know how gnarly and rare those are?

Plate was NOROADS. Sounded good. Nowhere near 88 mph though.

I’ll have to take a photo of the saddest Delorean on earth that’s for sale in my neighborhood.

From the junkyard page:

Ditto to the hub cap! I wish they reverted back to that logo!
Also, those Thunderbird gauges are amazing!

That logo was really cool.

Couple of photos from local Cars & Coffee gathering:
IMG_0840.jpg%22.jpeg
IMG_0829.jpg%22.jpeg
IMG_0811.jpg%22.jpeg

I’ll have to take a photo of the saddest Delorean on earth that’s for sale in my neighborhood.

Tell us it hasn’t been … painted.

More junkyard finds, all the way from Fairburn, GA!

Ford Futura

Subaru BRAT: Awesome/crazy little ute, never even heard of one before this. Note the seat in the bed hahaha

Crazy intricate trim on the door panel of an old Chevy truck

Hood emblem on an old Ford truck

Scoping the chunky trunk on this Cougar

Dodge Shelby Daytona

Continental hotness

Crazy air-foil on the back of this Saab

thwg

Lancia!? my buddy ended up taking the grill home

Alfa GTV

Kustom E30 :laughing:

Hubcap from '79 Audi 100

Awesome emblem from an Oldsmobile Eighty Eight. The shiny details are awesome, you get a fisheye mirror in each of the acorns! Also, a winged spur and a magic lamp are pretty badasz

Bertone Volvo 780 2-door

70’s Celica GT with phresh paint

Porsche GT3

Jag on dubs

Sick Cadillac in Athens

Bonus: Lego collection

Rusty gold!

The seats are stock on the Brat. One of the weirdest things to ever make it to production in my opinion.

that 70’s Celica is sweet!

Subaru BRAT is too raw. My little brother wanted one soooooo baaad in high school. Imagine snow storm doughnuts riding in the back…