Vehicles spotted in your neighborhood

One more post, because I was blown away by this 64-66 Thunderbird.

Profile: The lines look like they influenced the new Mustang around the rear haunches, but are still very traditional with the parallel lines and long slim look

Front 3/4: Grill has almost an Aston shape, wrapping under the double headlights. I like the recess in the headlights, and it reminds me of the front of those old Datsun 280z/x

Interior/Dash: The best part. Gauge clusters are separate modules, and the speedometer is a horizontal array of physical numbers. The steering wheel has some crazy depth that was hard to capture in the photo, and the whole interior was clearly designed without regard to the possibility of a crash. Also, the hidden and very central (armrest) smoking station was a nice touch.

The back seat had very cool wraparound upholstery (not my image) and looked downright spacious compared to the second row of most modern 2-doors

Love that Honda Hub Cap!

Those T-birds are awesome. I looked at buying one a while ago.

Not 100% sure if it is that model year version or not (think so from the pic), but the steering wheel actually swivels out of the way to help get into the car. Neat feature!

R

I need to get out more also, I bought the Miura. I have hundreds of cars if you need anything PSN: Bigbrohoss (inside joke name ha)

The Bertone concept? That car is really quick, and tough to beat. I think you owe the forum a picture!

I forgot how much fun photo mode is.

Wow, pretty amazing.

Wow! VR has really come a long way. Now they only need to replicate the smell of hot oil and metal, too…

mo-i

mo-i: how do you replicate the thrill of having your Lambo’s doors refuse to open with you stuck in the car? hehe

Back to the Real . . . .
Parked outside the office; love the fresh-air intake in place of foglight, and neato side markers!

Hot. Dig the matte black hood.

Hot. Dig the matte black hood.

And the eyebolt on the right bumper mount hints that this little Giulia is used for something more than commuting.

I love Giulias !
The car that sparked my interest in cars when I was little older than my kids are now…

mo-i

this guy lives around the corner from my parents house in Ohio. There is a F40, F50, 288GTO, Enzo, 275 GTB, 410 Sport, 166 Barchetta or MM and a 166 inter, in there.
20130106_142559.jpg
I saw the 350 twice in Chicago, no idea if it is real, no vin under the windshield. It did sport a Shelby signature on the dash, not that is anything other then just cool.

Drooling over that F40. Top 10 car for myself, purely based on childhood desire.

288GTO?!? Know how gnarly and rare those are?

Plate was NOROADS. Sounded good. Nowhere near 88 mph though.

I’ll have to take a photo of the saddest Delorean on earth that’s for sale in my neighborhood.

From the junkyard page:

Ditto to the hub cap! I wish they reverted back to that logo!
Also, those Thunderbird gauges are amazing!

That logo was really cool.