Sketch-Fu: Men's Footwear

Good luck Choto!

Nice sketch Matt. Did you work with Marya and JF at New Balance? Good peeps.

Yeah! Both super talented designers and a lot fun to work with.

Hey, this is my first attempt at a sketch on my iPad using the Sketchbook Pro App. Took about 30mins on my train ride home tonight.

nice stuff ya’ll @charliexboi @choto…that’s a pretty cool sketch @jb24@viperoshanali nice monochome sketch
got a rendo i’m working on…

some recent works

First day of work tomorrow. Calm before the storm.

Are you starting at NB?

Hey everyone,
Some quick sketches messing about with Sketchbook Pro and the idea of integrated support webs with the sole units…

Hey Yo, yeah me and matt dealmeida started today.

Congrats. Always hold onto your first sketchbook from a job. Often some of the best ideas will grow out of there, before your mind gets too hampered with how things ‘should be done’

Say hit to Marya and JF for me.

Definitely will! Met too many people yesterday but im sure they were amoungst the names I was introduced to.

Some sketch iterations focusing on straps. Scanned and coloured with SBP.

Nice stuff whereismymatt, I’m liking what’s going on in the second one down on the left.

Some leather shoes on the way to develop, on one of our best selling mould.

Casuals.
bata casual slip on-small.jpg
bata casual strap-small.jpg

applied advice recieved from choto to a design i posted in “guidance/advice needed”

@joy4uall: Nice Casuals…

Thanks choto, love your stuff.

Messing around with the DNA sequence and applying it to some running silhouettes (sketch/SBP)…

Matt:
“Messing around with the DNA sequence and applying it to some running silhouettes (sketch/SBP)…”

Some time ago I tried something similar, and precisely with hexagons. I gave poor results, because they were my first designs, but it is interesting. You have a cartoon-style, to design. Maybe you could do new things for young and children’s footwear. Also try to make fluid lines, so that you achieve versatility.