Is my Portfolio Internship worthy?

I agree with Mr Choto’s responses. I want to add that you have to remember that a sketch is a communication tool. At the moment I am not sure I get what you are trying to communicate.

Your stove project seems fairly strong, but I would like to see you step the communication of your solution. What is it about this stove that makes it safer? Why is this stove better than the Coleman one shown in your first slide. This could be as simple as call outs or a blurb explaining your design.

The water bottle project, I think you need to bring this up to the same level as your first project. I don’t really understand this project. You need to do a better job explaining your problem and you solution. Do you have numbers on the amount of bottles that fall off of boats? What make your bottle better? Is this disposable bottles or reusable bottles? You might want to add some usability sketches or drawings to show how your design is better and works.

Pay attention to you layout. The appearance model page reads right to left instead of left to right. Little things like this confuse the viewer and can cause them to ignore your portfolio.

Thermostat cover, Not sure what you did here. Seems pretty weak. What is the skill that you would like to communicate here? Think about how you do that visually.

RC Car, I agree with Choto here. If you can show som CAD/CAM then that would be great. Right now it is just showing rendering skills, which are good for you experience.

AI renderings, look great. Do you have more? I don’t need to see the behind the scenes. I know how it work. What I would like to see is more examples. 2-3 just to show that you have the skills.

Helmet, this one is in between your first and second project for me. I feel like the title page should be “Rock climbing helmet for women”. I like process pictures. Your sketch pages could be a bit better (much like choto has described). I would also like to see a live picture of a user. At the moment you have a Photoshopped user picture and it is not working. It still looks staged.

All in all it is a pretty decent portfolio for your experience. I think with a few tweaks you should be able to land an internship.

Good Luck!!

J