What would you do if Minority Report interfaces became real?

Blade Runner - Fifth Element - Total Recall in order of progression of that environment. Total Recall stacks twenty years or depth and effect onto it gives you a nice long look at it, I have to watch it again just for that part. Great design team on that film.

**>**The Leap controller looks like fun and some definite applications for advertising and trade shows, machine controls, passive interaction. I agree with Mike that holding arms up in the air to work is not the answer, I think that depicted solution in Minority Report and Iron Man comes more from the ease of making that effect in a movie with overlays.

One answer is to have tables with holes cut out over the motion sensors, to be able rest our forearms on the table and manipulate hands on space over the void with the controller under. I’ll get one of those controllers and experiment with that. Alternately two voids for right and left hands to double control on each side of a keyboard.<

SHA256 Hash of above text: 16b2e7930342de97593ff2abb6facb778c49a44cc047939ab37c3e7b3c37e714
Time stamp of above hash.

CAD I don’t see beyond object rotation and spaceball replacement unless I learn sign language.

Virtual clay has been theorized in many forms over the years. Having worked extensively with clay I can say that the tactile feedback and material pushback is more than 70% of the development experience. When we can get to the point of bending physical splines in the air and having them imported I think that will be a big leap forward for shape development.