Doodling

Also, lets get some more Santa sleigh concepts in the 1HDC! :wink:

Happy New Year everyone!

Rei , NiCe…popping out doodle greeting card.

I enjoy being here…surrounded by amazing sketches.
Wish you all a very Happy New Year

Fill with “your colors”
2013joy1.jpg

Hotel stationary doodle…

Subtle Expression…Good work.

Scoot-in-ATV style…
2017.jpg

Inspired by “my son’s” Skylander (Wii) characters

Just got an iPad!

Yikes, those are bigger than I expected.

Lookin good! The iPad is fun to sketch on.

Hey guys! Happy New Year if its not too late :wink:

@garotey Like the meow sketch up there.

Hoping I am able to save up some money for an iPad this year. And an Inkling set but thats if Wacom brings in a newer version.

Just got back to work from home yesterday. Thought I should post these onboard sketches. Cheers! Have a great day and a great year ahead!

Been practicing some caricatures.

Beautiful lineweights there Sketchroll. Also a fan of the “characters”. Nice exploration. I keep trying characters and they end up being disproportionate :smiley: even as cartoons they are quite disproportionate :smiley: :blush:

But yeah. Your set is definitely inspiring!

Thanks @viperoshanali,
You should check out these two amazing sites for character inspirations.

Character Generator:

Oddly Unique People of the World:

You are welcome sketchroll. THanks for the links. Definitely interesting. Onto mission characters tomorrow. :slight_smile:

PS: There is not one day when I do not regret seeing that username : viperoshanali. Created this account in those old days when I used to be a hardcore gamer :slight_smile: Immatured :smiley:

hot sketches sketchroll

Thanks Yo.

@Viperoshanali,

Hey at least yours sounds cool. What is sketchroll? Although I thought it was clever at that time… combining two of my favorite things: Sketching and Sushi cut rolls.

I love sketching only new iPad.

I actually posted this sketches before with the cat. Somehow I signed into an account I made about 6 years ago before I even started design school.

Here’s a couple more.

funny, I thought that was an interesting post given that account started in '06 and only had 3 posts! :wink:

Totally! Ahhh 2006, to be young again. It’s also a sign that I should get more creative with my passwords.

Here’s another iPad sketch. I can’t seem to put this thing down.

This is the first time I’ve actually used any of the specialized brushes for texturing. I’m really digging it.

Shoes seem to be a great place to play around with this. I’m beginning to appreciate the nuances of patterns and textures within shoes.