Portfolio website ID - designinabox.be

Hi Andreas!

The first thing I checked out was the sketching and marker rendering section. I’m not sure what this website is for- to get a job or whatnot, but the three sketches you showcase here are kind of underpar for the industry, specifically the third page showing the wobbly screwdriver looking tools. I would say practice, practice, practice! Also from the fact that these are single sketches, and not full pages of maybe 20+ drawings, a potential employer might think you don’t sketch very often or quickly enough to use it effectively in a real design situation. So get out those pens and start sketching everything you can, all day everyday as it’s a valuable skill in the world of Industrial Design. Also, sketches are not ever going to be perfect, keep it loose and quick and have fun. Here’s an example from idsketching.com Printed Dresses and Shoes - IdSketching Notice how loose it is but everything is in correct perspective and there’s development there. Keep practicing and you’ll get there!

Liking the dodecahedron project! Nice work on the process and cool final result. If you still have the model maybe show us a beautiful photo of it in a living room or something, that would be a really cool money shot that would sell the cool factor of your design.

Also just a comment on the website- it is nice and clean and I can immediately see all your projects and I also like the little process sub presentation slideshow box. Good work!

Keep it up!