Adidas Next Step

Thank you for your support.
Apologies for my absence.

In this second design “hybrid”, I get closer adizero style, angle of 90 degrees in the heel, platform carrying the weight of the heel. The design is somewhat less risky (commercially) as above. I like to think that evolution that pretend to adizero line can get to the point of the first design, and take small steps based on this second design.

Yo was right, it is best to think of the foot or a last, as a basis for design of shoe. I did it the other way, thinking of a shoe design, and then adapted to the foot. When a shoe is correct in proportion, always looks good, no matter the design. I was doing it wrong.

Thanks for tracking that you give to my project. Well, at first I was really motivated and inspired by these things shoe design. But thinking realistically, it’s just difficult trying to be Hollywood star, who try to be a mass product designer. Companies are very closed to the ideas of people from outside the company, it’s like when a salesperson knocks on the door of your house, decide in advance to be skeptical.

Well I have inspiration, but I have no motivation, and not eager to achieve professionalism, not in my position, from here I can not get to see options for me.

There are things about this design, I like this concept. Hybrid does not have anything to do with characteristics of various designs assembled in one shoe. Rather, it has to do with a consumer focus. I have not much time now, but then I will prepare some marketing for this product and more about the project, sketches and ideas.

Greetings to all and best wishes.