Sketch-Fu: Men's Footwear

Ben, that is a HOT sketch!

Ben, that looks sick dude. I’ve been trying to get on this whole hybrid analog/digital train myself… feels a bit overworked right now.

That’s a really fun looking sketch Dan. I really enjoy the upper.

This was a quick sketch I did. Really sloppy. Something to take my mind off the end of the world. Cheers.
kd copy.jpg

Thanks Michael and Daniel. Sketch looks good by the way Daniel…I wouldn’t say it looks overworked, you might even try being more aggressive with your shading and highlights, just make sure everything is purposeful (i.e. the airbrush bleeding onto the top of the midsole doesn’t make much sense and is flattening the sketch)

Wrapped up my last (hopefully) internship with New Balance last week, awesome group of people and an amazing experience. Threw down a holiday themed track spike this evening. Happy holidays!

Good luck Choto!

Nice sketch Matt. Did you work with Marya and JF at New Balance? Good peeps.

Yeah! Both super talented designers and a lot fun to work with.

Hey, this is my first attempt at a sketch on my iPad using the Sketchbook Pro App. Took about 30mins on my train ride home tonight.

nice stuff ya’ll @charliexboi @choto…that’s a pretty cool sketch @jb24@viperoshanali nice monochome sketch
got a rendo i’m working on…

some recent works

First day of work tomorrow. Calm before the storm.

Are you starting at NB?

Hey everyone,
Some quick sketches messing about with Sketchbook Pro and the idea of integrated support webs with the sole units…

Hey Yo, yeah me and matt dealmeida started today.

Congrats. Always hold onto your first sketchbook from a job. Often some of the best ideas will grow out of there, before your mind gets too hampered with how things ‘should be done’

Say hit to Marya and JF for me.

Definitely will! Met too many people yesterday but im sure they were amoungst the names I was introduced to.

Some sketch iterations focusing on straps. Scanned and coloured with SBP.

Nice stuff whereismymatt, I’m liking what’s going on in the second one down on the left.

Some leather shoes on the way to develop, on one of our best selling mould.