What are you wearing today? (Shoes)

Yo - I need a coupla new pairs of these! Wish they weren’t so haggard but I’ve worn the p*ss outta them. Coolest shoe I’ve had since the old gray and pink Lava Domes.

Ha, thanks man! I wish they would retro them! I have a pair in the same colorway boxed up in my closest. Only wear them seldom lay to keep them fresh. I had a black pair with a grey bottom and orang swoosh that I totally wore out. Wish I saved a pair of them. That Nike Zoom Street Miler was my first production shoe. The upper was adapted from a sprint spike designed by Scott Portzline. I tweaked it and designed a street outsole for it, based on an indoor football boot last so I could get the full length zoom air bag in there.

keeping the thread going…
these are my ‘go to’ causal shoes, surprised i hadn’t posted them up here before. Im loving how the leather is wearing over time (they are about 2 years old).

these

Rocking these today and avoiding puddles of melted snow

For your first production shoe that’s a great piece of work. There’s a lot going on with materials and little perf details but that’s why I like it, its a real mash-up. Maybe you can make an anonymous website to petition Nike to retro them.

Foul! breaking the rules! haha :wink:

half the fun is seeing the beat up shoes ‘on the foot’ as they say.

Alright take 2:

i’ve been a fan of cushlon every since the cradle rock

too much training killed my heels, so I laced up the nicely cushioned R698s. Soft and comfy.

Red Wing Iron Rangers. Only a week old (to me) and I already think they will be some of my favorite shoes ever. Didn’t take too long to break in. The sales guy at the local store said that RW concentrates mainly on their work shoes, but does introduce new colors and styles to their Heritage line, occasionally.

Before And After shots. Not sure how long I have had them. Cant really remember.

BEFORE:

NOW:

these bad boys:

As a going away present this summer, Saucony let me some custom shoes so I picked out colors and materials I liked. Photoshopped myself into the same picture.

These cheap guys from Call It Spring. They a pretty beaten up with the dented toe but I love the style. Not to mention very comfortable.

J

Santa was great this year. Can’t wait to rock these blue A.Edmonds.

My sister wore these to my house last night. I thought the were pretty awesome.

Nice brogue wing tips!

Thanks man!! I am super excited. probably by far the nicest pair of shoes in my slow growing collection. Bought a pair of Cole Haans along with some others last year, but my wife bought me these which makes then extra awesome…

J

Got hooked up with a free pair of YourReeboks last year. So I made these. Wasn’t a fan that the leather edge was white. So I don’t wear these that often. But I pull em out every once in awhile.