Crowdfunding furniture

Troy,

A few observations. Some people like the feedback sugar coated. This is just straight feedback.

You have one rendering from one angle that is mirrored, tinted, and used repeatedly. The screen grabs are not showing the shape in a way that communicates to me. More visualization is needed. A mock up will definitely help.

You use characterized figure with big heads in the representation. I have no idea what the human scale of the chair is. Important to know how it will fit into my environment. Correct 2d scale figures and cross sections would be enough.

123D Make from Autodesk will give you the tools to split your model into flat layers of any thickness, you can build a 1:1 representation out of cardboard, wood, polystyrene, anything flat. If you use this tool, be careful when importing, it does not keep any scale and requires you to accurately scale inside the program. To build something as large and expensive as a rotomold tool, naturally sitting in and getting feedback from a 1:1 model is critical. Equally critical for me as a sight-unseen purchaser to know that you have done that groundwork.